My Sunday Life
-
830am – I TRY to wake up
845am – My hp alarm sounds
900am – May still be asleep
910am – SO my 2nd hp alarm sounds
915am – one eye open
930am – closed again
945am – stretching in bed
1000am – Finally up!
-
The best thing is – every night I say to myself “grace, wake up earlier so that you can study alil’ before going to church�.
-
It has been 1 month and 7 days here in brisbane. I have to say, I am doing better than expected in everyway except food. I am not used to the food here!
-
These are the following food dishes I am SOOOO craving for:
Thai tom Yum – Thai Express or Chingthai (Purvis st
-
830am – I TRY to wake up
845am – My hp alarm sounds
900am – May still be asleep
910am – SO my 2nd hp alarm sounds
915am – one eye open
930am – closed again
945am – stretching in bed
1000am – Finally up!
-
The best thing is – every night I say to myself “grace, wake up earlier so that you can study alil’ before going to church�.
-
It has been 1 month and 7 days here in brisbane. I have to say, I am doing better than expected in everyway except food. I am not used to the food here!
-
These are the following food dishes I am SOOOO craving for:
Thai tom Yum – Thai Express or Chingthai (Purvis st
Chilli crabs – My dad’s
Black pepper crabs – Long Beach
Wanton Mee – Changi aiport terminal 2
Or-lua – East Coast Food Centre
Chicken Rice – Five Stars or Boon tong kee
Spicy fish soup noodles – Plaza Singapura food court
Triple three buffet – Meritus Mandarin
Dim Sum - Crystal Jade
Gengis Khan – Takashimaya
Coca steamboat
-
Phew! These are some of what I am soooo craving for ever since I reached Brisbane.
Oh yah.. back to my Sunday Life
-
1015 to 11am – Prepare for church
11 to 1115am – walk to bus stop (Up the Hill)
12 to 1pm – Church at St. Stephen’s Cathedral *my parents and me in church same time, only at different places.
-
The rest of the day is Free and Easy.
-
Gym-ing – I think this is the only thing I can do as an exercise. I am so deprived of playing basketball, netball and swimming (*I have a pool here, but the water is too cold) tanning. The sun is a killer, I need to invest in a SPF 50 or rather 100 – I don even know what is the highest spf thing here.
-
My life. Nothing interesting.
Black pepper crabs – Long Beach
Wanton Mee – Changi aiport terminal 2
Or-lua – East Coast Food Centre
Chicken Rice – Five Stars or Boon tong kee
Spicy fish soup noodles – Plaza Singapura food court
Triple three buffet – Meritus Mandarin
Dim Sum - Crystal Jade
Gengis Khan – Takashimaya
Coca steamboat
-
Phew! These are some of what I am soooo craving for ever since I reached Brisbane.
Oh yah.. back to my Sunday Life
-
1015 to 11am – Prepare for church
11 to 1115am – walk to bus stop (Up the Hill)
12 to 1pm – Church at St. Stephen’s Cathedral *my parents and me in church same time, only at different places.
-
The rest of the day is Free and Easy.
-
Gym-ing – I think this is the only thing I can do as an exercise. I am so deprived of playing basketball, netball and swimming (*I have a pool here, but the water is too cold) tanning. The sun is a killer, I need to invest in a SPF 50 or rather 100 – I don even know what is the highest spf thing here.
-
My life. Nothing interesting.
-
Grace has been awarded a certificate of achievement in “The mastery of self-entertainment� for showing exemplary behaviour and highest level of entertainment to oneself.
-
What else can I say huh? *winks
Grace has been awarded a certificate of achievement in “The mastery of self-entertainment� for showing exemplary behaviour and highest level of entertainment to oneself.
-
What else can I say huh? *winks