Saturday, August 26, 2006

If you had a bad week

You are not alone!
I have been sick since tuesday and still am...
I grown so sick of porridge that the smell of them makes me wanna puke!
gross out!
I have coughed my lungs out
My two poor housemates have prolly been trying to sleep through the night peacefully,
this suck, big time!

i finally went to see the doctor - est. 2 mins of consultation = $55 australian dollars! WTH lar!
Not over, this does not include prescriptions
another $49 - crazy! its better to not see the doctor!
but my mommy "girl u better see the doctor in case its some virus" - i got scared n so i went!

But i thank my lucky stars,
Especially Lin - my housemate! - who has been cooking for me my meals, showering me with care n concern - sometimes enticing me to eat her just baked chocolate cake, or her sudden craving of spicy tuna with crackers and cheese or go nandos!

Okie i am hoping that this sickness will scram out of my system soon!
Its taking way to long!
I'm looking like a hag. =(

Sure hope that all of u are fine yea?
drink more water and have ample rest!

Also.. those in singapore - enjoy the food!

love always,
i love meepok so much!