Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An example of Absurd guests i encounter

early this morning,
about 6am,
i received a service-call from the guest in suite 350,
that means the guest is looking for me,
so i called the suite immediately.

G: "Good morning M'am, this is Grace your butler,
did you press the service call button? "

A: No i did not press.

G: I am sorry to disturb you.

A: What do you mean you are sorry? 

A: What is the time now! Tell me!

G: The time now is 6am

A: What time is it AGAIN!!!

A: 6am and you are calling me?

A: I only got back at 1am in the morning and you call me to wake me up. (becoming furious)

A: I want to see the Manager tmr morning.

G: Certainly. (very courteously)

A: (Yells out) What do you mean certainly?

G: (Politely) I meant that i will ask my manager to see you in the morning.

So if the FMS system reflected a service call because of the blue light lite,
and the FCS showed a service call,
it means someone MUST have pressed the button right!!!

You think i got nothing better to do than wake you up and yearning for a scolding?

AIYOH!!!!

No comments: